Do you ship wolf star? If so can you do a head canon
you mean sirius and remus right yeah of course what else lmao
- sirius always has his arm slung around remus’ shoulder like they’ll be in class and sirius will snake his arm over remus and mcgonnagall will look up and watch it and like she doesn’t even say anything she just rolls her eyes
- sirius can’t introduce remus to his parents bc they’re dicks so instead he goes to the potters and says “hello mr and mrs potter this is remus” and remus is like “they already know me” and sirius is like “yeah but they don’t know you’re my boyfriend” and remus is like “no”
- sirius doesn’t show up to class the day after the full moon bc he’s too busy making sure remus is okay to bother and literally none of the teachers get on his case about it
- their relationship consists of “sirius no” “sirius YES”
- sirius may have had a bet on when james and lily would finally get together, but james had a bet with peter about when sirius and remus would start dating (obvi sirius and remus happened first)
- when they were first years sirius ran into the dorm first and jumped on the bed nearest the window but when he saw remus looking at his spot longingly sirius moved, muttering something about allergies
- remus likes to hold sirius’ hand under their desks (you can always tell when they are bc a. when are they not and b. remus is always smiling when they are)
- remus suffers from panic attacks and major anxiety and whenever he gets one sirius stays with him and walks him through it
- remus likes playing with sirius’ hair especially after sirius gets off his motorcycle and it’s all windblown but he also does it absentmindedly like when him and sirius are studying
- james and peter have walked in on them more times than either wants to remember
- they both want to have a big family with lots of babies
- they love babysitting harry bc it’s like playing house
- one year for remus’ birthday sirius tried to help the house elves make remus a cake and it…did not go well
- they planned on getting married with james and sirius’ best man and lily as remus’ best person/maid of honor/whatever you want to call it who cares
- they’re both little tiny nerd babies
Harry Potter inspired photoshoot, Vogue Japan Oct. 2013
C O S P L A Y
Covered in thread
Outraged at wig prices
Pissed off at everything
Lying on the floor crying
They laugh until laughing makes them kiss.
They kiss until kissing makes them laugh. —Sarah Ruhl (The Clean House)
last post (probably) before I have no WiFi: bye chickadees I hope to see you at leaky! You probably know what I look like, so go ahead and say hi if you see me!!
Dear parents of LGBT+ young people:
You should be less worried about your offspring being influenced into their LGBT+ identities by people they met online, and more worried about the fact that they go online to meet people that will give them the acceptance and support that you haven’t.
Muslim woman covered the yellow star of her Jewish neighbour with her veil on the streets of Sarajevo in 1941 [x]
For those interested, more information about the people in this photo can be read here.
Mustafa and Zejneba Hardaga welcomed the Kavilio family, Jewish refugees who had escaped Sarajevo, when the Germans invaded in 1941. The Hardagas were a traditional Muslim family, and despite their custom for women to cover their faces in front of strangers, the Hardaga women were not obliged to cover their faces in the presence of the Kavilios. They were greeted as family in the Hardaga home.
The Kavilios stayed with the Hardagas for a short while until Josef Kavilio was able to move his wife and children to a safer area under Italian rule. Kavilio himself stayed behind to liquidate his business, but eventually was arrested, imprisoned, and forced into slave labour. Zejneba Hardaga, the wife of Mustafa, who discovered where Kavilio was working, would regularly bring food to the prisoners. Josef Kavilio eventually escaped and returned to the Hardaga home. Though the Kavilio family had to flee yet again before the war ended, they eventually reunited and returned to Sarajevo in 1945, staying with the Hardagas until they could find a place of their own. The Hardagas continuously risked their own lives to save this family that they considered their own.
So I recently reached my first hundred and this is honestly something I’ve always wanted to do so I’m going to give it a try!
- You don’t have to be following me. I don’t really want disingenuous follows (and eventually unfollows) and I’m sure you don’t want me clogging your dash.
- You can reblog and like this. Each counts as an entry.
- This post needs to reach at least 25 notes. If it doesn’t, I’ll just try again later.
- If this reaches 50 notes, I’ll add another winner.
- If you win you get your choice of one of any of the items above which are: a personalized letter to Hogwarts, a potion, and a wand
- Entry for the giveaway ends July 31st.
The winner will be picked via a random number generator and I’ll contact them once everything’s over, so if you enter have your ask box open. c:
@ season one → finn nelson (1/7)
man i got some crazy shit lined up this summer
The universe is not a thing that is—it is not a *thing* at all. It is the very action of its going. It is, in fact, its own dissolve, and our lives – the entire span of human existence going back and back and, if we are lucky, forward and forward – the entire span is spent within this dissolve.
So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then, there will be night.
But how beautiful these moments within the dissolve! What a temporary perfection we can find within this passing world! Everything good ever done! Everything good that was done today, and all the good people doing it, and back and back and forward and forward, all of that beauty within a universe unraveling.
Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet it *is*.
—Cecil Palmer, Welcome to Night Vale, Episode 49: Old Oak Doors
written by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranorm, voiced by Cecil Baldwin (via many-wings)
when your face decides right before a big event is a great time to get a pimple
*make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
*grabs each other's asses in public*
*are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
*holds hands in public*
that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN